Sunday, January 16, 2011

Galactic Federation of Light / Alcatar from Sirius January 16, 2011

Alcatar
Sun Jan 16th, 2011
Channeled by Jay Bland, M.A.
My thoughts preceded by arrowpoint >


I am Alcatar from Sirius.
There have been many occurrences in your life and you are handling them well. I bless you on this for your clarity and peace, you are doing well.
>(thankful)

>water; I'm curious about water

It is very dirty and polluted, chemicals and sludge; hurt wildlife and humans, humanity. It must be cleaned, salt water must be cleaned; it is without fail a necessity for life to remain on planet earth, it is imperative.

You must remain calm about such things. We are handling all that is required to balance her, Mother Earth. Your earth will be free of such sludge that was mentioned. We are working night and day with higher technologies and frequency ranges, realities which remain unsensed by most on your planet, Earth.

The mountains will be, are safer. There will be no flooding on such mountains and the air will remain cleaner, crystaline and accessible to all beings there.

[interrupted]

>the mountains...

The mountains are safer and clear of dangerous chemicals in the air, it is a refuge for any who enter and remain clear. Airplanes spew chemicals inducent of disease and death of the physical body, creating pain and suffering for most who breathe in. this is planned by dark ones in power for many reasons - money and control of health, ceasing of work for money, suppressing of focus and peace to create war and indignity for those who would aspire to peaceful (don't know the word, but means striving for clarity and awareness for all).

[interrupted]

I am Alcatar of Sirius.

I have much news for you, your world, and am happy you have chosen me to speak with. I am a commander of a craft and navigator of said craft. I visit yours as well as many others' planets at this time, many planets in our (global, geographic? probably galactic) center are progressing in a similar time-frame and means, which your planet is doing. It is an enormous growth period with many souls advancing to next many higher levels of (truth/being/essence).

Seen in blue crystal light, amorphous and fluid, energy of the souls are coalescing into less. More connected and seeing the dual nature of your low-vibration Earth planet. it is the desire of many, many souls to leave the simulated (workings).

> I sense the soul as gold, and a higher structured non-dual reality matrix in blue. Can you talk on that please?

The gold you speak of is Love, it is your essence and your nature in reality. The blue is that which holds you into the dual nature of physical earth center. The blue sectors are manipulated by will of the creators and by your higher sentient beings of earth. it is this area in which religion resides, the gods of your books used the blue lines to create what you believe as reality.

> Who are these gods? When were they here in terms of our reality?

Eons ago the Annunaki were present on Earth and manipulated the animals which are now you. There have been many gods, fighting mostly, for power and energy and planning of you. You have no gods at this time, as all have been removed from struggling battle over the energy soul of Gaia.

Gaia is undergoing wondrous change and great change. You will sense it as earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, hurricanes, warming planet, dying animals, (crazy, disenchanted) people. There will be much strife but none to worry, stay positive in your creation of your positive (higher self) person. The future, as you understand that term, is filled with glorious abundance for any person alive on earth and for animals and sea creatures. Shrimp, cows, birds, animals of all types are teaching you of fear and helplessness and coldness of heart. It is these awarenesses of your current livelihood that make all change as it progresses. Compassion for all beings equally no matter, regardless of intents and purpose is well worthwhile for every being to (en... be inside of).

I am Alcatar of Sirius. And I am happily involved with you. I will be stationed more aligned with Earth as a result of this interaction and hope/expect/will to be accessible and open for channeling at any time, all time. Peace and abundance, love and (amazing higher self awareness) be you.

Thank you. Alcatar.

> Sal.. Selamat Ja... ?

Selamat Ja!

1 comment:

  1. HI Jay,

    This is my second time writing this. So if it doesn't post this time, I know to give it up. I found your blog through ATS and have been repeatedly drawn to finish it. I think the reason why was for this post. It relates has to a "dream" I had the night of April 7.

    In my dream, I was one of a group of "entities" who were working to align the planets of our galaxy and one, possibly two, other galaxies. (My mind's eye saw groupings, I labeled them galxies.)I say "entities" because I wasn't my fully human self, and I am pretty certain the others with me were not just from Earth. We were linked 'telepathically' for lack of a better word. It was more like we were one unit in several different pieces.

    I can't remember exactly what we were doing to "link" these planets, but the effect was to create a chain of light that encased each planet/galaxy and connected them all. The light was odd becauase it was so very bright, not pure white but had the slightest bright green hue to it. Once we finally linked Earth, we all experienced a resounding joy, and I woke up.

    Once I woke up at around 1:30am, I was full of energy and couldn't get back to sleep until after 4am. Of course, I got up and poked around on ATS to occupy my time. I was going to write it all up then, but for some reason I just couldn't do it. I searched the web to see if I could find any references to the bright white green light, but all I could find was from dreammoods dictionary.

    "Green signifies a positive change, good health, growth, fertility, healing, hope, vigor, vitality, peace, and serenity. The appearance of the color may also be a way of telling you to "go ahead".

    While I don't truly believe this was a dream it did occur while I was sleeping. I do have wild and wacky dreams, but they have a different feel. This had more of the sensation of being in a meditative state.

    The reason I am placing this comment here is to see if you can find out anything that might have occured that night, energetically speaking. I appreciate your efforts on my behalf. Any other information regarding this is of course welcome and valued.

    And I do also want to say, Thank you for adding to the positive energy. Thank you for putting youself out here, and for opening yourself up to all that is. Thank you for being.

    ReplyDelete