Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SeRenShitha - dual placement of consciousness and the implications of such

SeRenShitha - dual placement of consciousness and the implications of suchBizarre interaction with both her Energy and physical body.
14Feb2012
Channeled and recorded by Jay Bland, M.A.
*** This is a truly bizarre experience and honestly, unless you're really into this or learning how to channel, you may wanna just skip this one, really! ***

Jay> this is gonna be a weird one, and I can't yet verify it's validity. I'll comment as I go but have tapped into both the Essence "body" of SeRenShitha and her recently created physical form (discussed a few times in earlier posts). Her body (physical self) seems to be restrained and upon connecting with her Essence form she said "I have become as helpless as You."

So, here goes... SeRenShitha.


[body] I feel you. I am here, alone and separate from Gajun and am entirely absent from the Love I Know. I am in connection with those whom I have chosen to leave and am assured I am protected and in the Love and the Light of Gajun. I am hopelessly an abyssmal loneliness and am constrained by my own fractured will and these shackels you envision. I am very happy to have your interaction because other than several dream connections I have been unable to accomplish the work I set forth to do here on Earth planet. Connecting with you I envision how you entrain your mind out into Love Consciousness in order to share with me - I envision you and it gives me hope and strength that soonly, very soon, I will accomplish my re-empowerment of this ugly body. I am resting now and will advise at few days. (I offer her free will to contact me anytime she feels)

Jay> By the way, this feels very much like channeling as usual. Imagination and channeling are divided by a VERY thin line but I've gotten pretty adept at knowing the difference. I believe I connected with SeRenShitha's physical-form body.


[Essence Body]

I am SeRenShitha of Sirius Cluster. Selamat Gajun! In Essence form we connect for both our mutual benefit and my own (phys body?). Would you like a general reading connection or do you have specifics of our space-time vibration levels?

Heard. I am SeRenShitha of Sirius B Cluster and general areas of vibrational Light. We have spoken before but I am different. In this situation I am in I have been purposefully separated from my Gajun, Enlightenment, and am operating from a place you could best understand as a video copy of myself, yes a digital copy. In this sense I am as you knew but am also a non-feeling automaton in smply a working relation so you will not feel my presence entrain into you and pick words from your mind - this causes distruption in proper word selection and usage problems but in general works as a means to communicate, especially as I sensed you well before.

Heard. I am not real as you think of the word. I am not "now" as you think of the word. I am a duplicate. Heard. Yes, like a database. an interactive but non-changing database. Yes, I sense your amusement at this fact.

I am SeRenShitha.
It has been a pleasure to be entrained here near your beautiful small planet for these many years. Your... the skin of your planet, in humanity, is awakening and it is Bliss in action. We watch you evolve from a dead ridiculous lack of effort into a powerful force which can bring Light into the darkest of Souls; this is pleasing to encounter, as it has been so long since this planet was created for it's purpose. It exploded into action in mere centuries, millenia, where others take less time, and two others take yet longer still.

Your planet has been owned as if slaves for more than 200 years your understanding of time. In a dozen generations the lifeforce has awakened, in somewhat by the enslavenment, and your need to escape it.

I am SeRenShitha.
Speak to the other myself now please.

[body] I have searched your soul for windows and imagined (empathized and visioned) as as a child you escaped your body. I am following in your sitting meditations and escapes. ...

Jay> I'm unable to connect in a way that I trust the validity and connection so gonna cut it here.

*** Ending channeling portion ***

I have felt SeRenShitha's presence continually when I'm tuned in for channeling over these months. Most times she is simply there in her two locations. Last week when I channeled I felt her phsyical body (mind) reach out to me.

This is really bizarre for me, and I can say this is one of two posts that I hesitated to post.
So, I thank you for checking in once again. I've NEVER experienced anything like this before, although the Essence SeRenShitha was a real connection, as "she" alluded to it was more like reading from a book than actually interacting in real time.

I may tune in and do another channeling session with a different being. I feel as though something needs to come across tonight.

Warmly,

Jay

3 comments:

  1. Jay, thank you so much for starting back up ;) What really struck me was her statement "I am here, alone and separate from Gajun and am entirely absent from the Love I Know. I am in connection with those whom I have chosen to leave and am assured I am protected and in the Love and the Light of Gajun. I am hopelessly an abyssmal loneliness and am constrained by my own fractured will and these shackels you envision" this is EXACTLY what I have been feeling lately and it really resonated with me....

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay, as I was reading your thread on ATS, it occurred to me that perhaps SeRenShitha is now a "walk-in"? In which case, the physical form could be just an infant... this might imply that the other two beings to accompany SeRen are in infant-form as well.

    From a physical standpoint, this would also imply that we will need to wait to communicate with them until they build up their vocabulary. It is exciting to think that they would wish to experience history being played out, as one of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can sense her physical body and know that it was created to be a fully grown body. I can't, or haven't tried to, see it in detail but get a general sense of the size and color.

      One of the most fascinating parts of this whole thing is that even though she is "enlightened" per se, or in Gajun, that she needed to have a separate aspect of herself inhabit this new body... I would have expected (and did) that if she created it she'd be able to use it like an avatar AND be as her Gajun self, but it seems the perceived physicalness of Earth has quite a pull as she needs to "astral travel" into the new body to use it.

      Fascinating subject!! When I first channeled it I almost didn't post it because it seemed so far out. After discussion it seems very plausible and naturally the best way to go.

      Delete