Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Channeling again, posting on Facebook group

Hi all!

Been a long time.

I've been active on Facebook, a group called Ascension Symptoms Support Group. Seems tens of thousands of us worldwide are experiencing a continual tone, humming, ringing in our ears among other symptoms. I invite you all to check it out! [I'm just a regular member btw].

I'm also starting (I think) to post in a group I started a long time ago, and knew I'd start at some point. It's like I forgot all about it, didn't even recognize it as mine.. it's called Telepathic Communications Project. I have to be honest, I'm not even sure if I started this or someone else did.. I just kept seeing random people like it now and then - it has a link to a channeling article I wrote.

https://www.facebook.com/Telepathic-Communications-Project-143762125736268/notifications/?notif_t=page_user_activity&notif_id=1487293346770171

I won't be using this blogspot any longer most-likely.

Kind regards,

Jay Bland

No comments:

Post a Comment